Depart Manali early in the morning through Rohtang Pass (13050 ft)
We proceed to Rohtang Pass 3790 M is most popular with visitors, being one of the highest road point and gateway to LAHAUL and SPITI valleys. Pass remains closed during winter due to heavy snow from November end to May end. Visitors can drive upto MARHI below ROHTANG with similar high altitude topography, forest of Birch After Lunch drive to Sarchu through BaralachaPass(16020 ft).
Overnight stay at Camp
Leave for Leh by early morning, through Nakeela and Lachangla Pass16,617 ft.
Lunch at Pang. After the Lunch drive to Leh passing through Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on Earth on Stretch of 42 Kms), Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft and Indus Valley. Arrive at Leh by evening.
Overnight stay at the Hotel
After early breakfast, leave for Nubra Valley, driving across Khardong – la (alt: 18,380 ft. – highest motorable pass in the world). After descending in the valley, drive on to Hunder and check into fixed camp. Post lunch, you can enjoy the ride of double hump Camel on Hunder sand dune.
Dinner and overnight in the camp.
In the morning drive to Deskit (Headquarters of Nubra) and visit DeskitMonsatery.
Later, drive back to Leh, reaching in the late afternoon. Rest of the day to explore the markets.
Dinner and overnight in Hotel.
After Breakfast Leave to Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs.
While ascending Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the villages below the pass. After crossing the pass halt for picnic lunch at Tsoltak, the summer pastureland of the yaks. Arrive Durbuk and from there a short drive takes you to the western shore of the lake. Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the Lake. This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 144 Kms long with half of its running the other side of the INDO CHINA BORDER. One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable.
Dinner and overnight at Camp.
Leave Pangong Lake after breakfast and retrace the road to Leh across the Changla Pass.
Upon reaching Karu, drive across the Indus and visit Hemis Monastery, the biggest and most famous monastery of Ladakh, and then return to the highway for onward journey to Leh.
Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Sham valley visiting Hall of Fame ,GurudwaraPatthar Sahib , Magnetic Hill and the Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar River.
After visiting above places we drive back to Lehenroute visiting Spituk Monastery, and drive to Kargilenroute visiting the 11th century LamayuruMonasteryenroute visiting the mesmerizing MOON LANDSCAPES (you will believe why the name of this area is Moonland. Exactly the same formations of Land are visible as on the moon), Later Drive to KARGIL over Fatu-la (13,489 ft) which is the highest pass on Srinagar – Leh road.
Upon arrival in Kargil we check in at our Hotel for an overnight stay.
After early Breakfast drive to Srinagar passing through Drass, the second coldest inhabited Place on earth and you can have spectacular view of Kargil War famous Peaks Tiger Hill and Tololing Peak. Pay a tribute to Vijay Smarak, dedicated to Indian Soldiers who laid their lives for us during Kargil War in 1999. Arrive Srinagar by Afternoon. Rest of the time for own activities.
Overnight at Houseboat.
Post breakfast we take a sightseeing tour of Srinagar (Lake City) visiting ShankaracharyaTemple&Mughal Gardens, NishatBagh (Garden of Pleasure) &Shalimar Bagh (Garden of Pleasure).
Overnight at Houseboat.
Morning transfer to KBR airport to board flight for your onwards flight to to your Home town with the wonderful memories of Leh-Ladakh.
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Vehicle (Scorpio | Tavera | & (Innova | Xylo as per the itinerary (Manali Pick up till Leh Srinagar drop)
- 1 Night in Sarchu at Mulkila Adventures or similar
- 3 Nights in Leh at Grand Willow / The Auspicious / Hotel Noble House or similar
- 1 Night in Nubravalley at Olgok Guest House / Olathang / Snow Leopard Hotel or similar
- 1 Night in Pangong Lake at Pangong Delight Camp or similar
- 1 Night in Kargil at Jan Palace / Hotel Greenland or similar
- 2 Nights in Srinagar at Standard Houseboat or similar
- Deskit Monestery
- Pangong Lake
- Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar River
- Military Hall of Fame
- Hemis monastery
- 9 Breakfast
- 9 Dinner
- GST 5% on total package costs
- ROE will be considered on day of final payment with prevailing exchange rates.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Any increase in the airfare / taxes / routing charged by the airlines for tickets
- Cost of extension of validity or deviation of your air ticket.
- Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the touring group’s menu.
- City Tax are payable directly by the guests at the time of check in.
- Baggage handling fee charged by the operating airline for the excess check-in baggage
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Includes’ box.
- No reservations are held at the time of initial quotation.
- Flight / Hotel / Train Tickets are subject to availability at the time of final confirmation.
- Rates and Confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- T-3 reserves the right to amend or change the services without prior notice
General Payment Terms:
- 50% of total Invoice amount/ INR portion (whichever is higher) at the time of Booking (Non – Refundable)
- Balance payment 20 Days before dept.
General Cancellation Terms:
- 10 – 20 Days before Dept: 50% of Total Invoice
- 07 – 10 Days before Dept: 75% of Total Invoice
- Within 07 Days of Dept: 100% of Total Invoice