Arrive at Golden Triangle. Meet and greet by our local representative and transfer to Kuta Hotel. Overnight at Kuta Golden Triangle.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Pick up for Benoa Tour where you enjoy water sports activities like Parasailing & Banana Boat ride (Included in Package). You may also do Jet Ski, Snorkeling, Glass Bottom Boat, and Turtle Island by own expense. Golden Triangle Tanjung Benoa beach, or sometimes named Benoa harbour or Benoa cape is one of famous tourist beach on the Golden Triangle Island. Overnight at KUTA Golden Triangle.
Breakfast at the Hotel. A morning presentation of the traditional Barong Dance. This dance drama portrays the eternal struggle between good and evil the religious and the profane ending when a group of men run amok attempting to stab themselves, only to be rescued from their frenzied trance by a local priests.
The village of Masa community of wood workers and or Batik Factory at Batu Bulan and or Celuk; a community of silver craftsmen. Ubud which is known as ‘the artist colony’ offering different ambience where the local culture and world art influence are mixing together.
Variant shopping option is available, from the local art market to high class boutique outlet. Most world tasted restaurant, coffee house and local ‘warung’ is available. Kintamani; a town perched on the edge of a volcano’s rim offering panoramic views of a still active volcano and lake Batur below. Tirta Empul Temple; a historical holly water temple located in Tampak Siring Village just below the President Palace of Indonesia.
Open for holly bathing believe as a good place for purification Spice Garden; explore some local plantation varieties, while enjoy a famous Golden Trianglenese Coffee. Overnight at Hotel in Kuta Golden Triangle.
- All transfers & sightseeing by ac vehicle.
- Hotel luxury taxes.
- 2 Nights in Delhi at Florence Inn / Hotel Florence or similar
- 1 Night in Agra at Pushp Villa Agra or similar
- 2 Nights in Jaipur at Fortune Metropolitian or similar
- Humayun Tomb
- Qutab Minar
- Jama Masjid
- Red Fort
- Raj Ghat
- India Gate
- Presidents house
- Full Day Guided tour of Old Delhi & New Delhi
- Fatehpur Sikri
- Agra Fort
- Taj Mahal during Sunrise & sunset
- Mehtab Bagh
- Mohabbat The Taj Show at Kalakriti Convention Centre
- Hawa Mahal
- Jantar Mantar
- City Palace
- Amber Fort With Sound And Light Show
- Rambagh Palace
- 5 Breakfast
- 5 Dinner
- GST 5% on total package costs
- ROE will be considered on day of final payment with prevailing exchange rates.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Any increase in the airfare / taxes / routing charged by the airlines for tickets
- Cost of extension of validity or deviation of your air ticket.
- Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the touring group’s menu.
- City Tax are payable directly by the guests at the time of check in.
- Baggage handling fee charged by the operating airline for the excess check-in baggage
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Includes’ box.
- No reservations are held at the time of initial quotation.
- Flight / Hotel / Train Tickets are subject to availability at the time of final confirmation.
- Rates and Confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- T-3 reserves the right to amend or change the services without prior notice
General Payment Terms:
- 50% of total Invoice amount/ INR portion (whichever is higher) at the time of Booking (Non – Refundable)
- Balance payment 20 Days before dept.
General Cancellation Terms:
- 10 – 20 Days before Dept: 50% of Total Invoice
- 07 – 10 Days before Dept: 75% of Total Invoice
- Within 07 Days of Dept: 100% of Total Invoice