Welcome to Canada!!! Arrive Calgary airport. Meet our representative outside the Airport.
After the custom formalities, proceed towards Banff.
Check in and stay overnight in Banff.
Today morning enjoy your breakfast.
Get transfer for Banff tour with bow falls, Sulphur Mountains & Gondola ride. Visit the surprise corner and later take views of the Banff Springs hotel.
Transfer back and Overnight in Banff.
After Yummy Breakfast in Hotel.
Today morning depart for Lake Louise. This picturesque tourist haven is often referred to as the ‘Jewel of the Rockies.’ Then proceed to the Columbian Icefields, one of the largest accumulations of ice and snow south of the Arctic Circle, it covers an area of nearly 325 square kilometers. Experience a once in a lifetime opportunity as you travel atop of this glacier, to its headwall, aboard a Brewster Ice Explorer. Enjoy awe-inspiring interpretive experience at Glacier Skywalk. Transfer to jasper and stay overnight.
Return back to your Hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
After breakfast pull up your socks for the tour.
Morning depart for Jasper tour with the beautiful Maligne lake. Later enjoy a magnificent interpretive Maligne Lake Cruise and the scenic Canadian Rockies. One of the plethoras of small lakes that lie to the north and north east of Jasper are Patricia and Pyramid lakes which are the most visited.
Overnight in Jasper.
After Breakfats get ready to reach the meeting point for the day tour.
Check out of Jasper today morning and transfer to Kamloops. It is BC s Friendliest City and Canada’s Tournament Capital! Blending energizing recreational opportunities with a culture of warm, welcoming people, Kamloops is an amazing place for any visitor.
Overnight in Kamloops.
Today morning after breakfast, transfer to Vancouver.
Later depart for the city tour of Vancouver with Stanley Park, Gas town, Canada Place etc. Also, enjoy a trip to the Capilano suspension bridge, it offers a unique mix of adventure, history and culture.
Stay overnight in Vancouver.
After breakfast, reach at the meeting point.
Today morning depart for Whistler. Enjoy the Peak to Peak Gondola ride that links Blackcomb and Whistler Mountains together at their peaks. Boasting the longest unsupported lift span in the world (3.024 kilometers or 1.88 miles), it is also the highest lift of its kind with an elevation of 436 meters /1,427 feet. Later transfer to Vancouver, Enroute visit Shannon Falls. Stay overnight.
Overnight in Vancouver.
Enjoy your wonderful breakfast,
Today morning get transfer to Victoria, the picture-postcard provincial capital, Canada’s most English city by a ferry. Visit the world famous Butchart gardens. It offers 22ha (55 acres) of wonderful floral display located in Greater Victoria on Vancouver Island. Overnight in Vancouver.
Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Today morning after breakfast transfer to airport for your flight to back home or to cruise port for 7 nights Alaska Cruise on your own.
- All internal transfers
- 2 Nights in Banff at Three Star Hotel or similar
- 2 Nights in Jasper at Three Star Hotel or similar
- 1 Night in Kamloops at Three Star Hotel or similar
- 3 Nights in Vancouver at Three Star Hotel or similar
- Discover Banff Tour
- Banff Gondola
- Columbia Icefields
- Glacier Skywalk
- Maligne Canyon/ discover Jasper tour
- Grouse Mountain and 230 feet Capilano Suspension Bridge Tour
- Vancouver City tour
- Butchart Gardens
- Day trip to Victoria
- Peak to Peak Gondola Ride
- Shannon Falls
- Day trip of Whistler
- 8 Breakfast
- 7 Lunch
- 8 Dinner
- GST 5% on total package costs
- ROE will be considered on day of final payment with prevailing exchange rates.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Any increase in the airfare / taxes / routing charged by the airlines for tickets
- Cost of extension of validity or deviation of your air ticket.
- Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the touring group’s menu.
- City Tax are payable directly by the guests at the time of check in.
- Baggage handling fee charged by the operating airline for the excess check-in baggage
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Includes’ box.
- No reservations are held at the time of initial quotation.
- Flight / Hotel / Train Tickets are subject to availability at the time of final confirmation.
- Rates and Confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- T-3 reserves the right to amend or change the services without prior notice
General Payment Terms:
- 50% of total Invoice amount/ INR portion (whichever is higher) at the time of Booking (Non – Refundable)
- Balance payment 20 Days before dept.
General Cancellation Terms:
- 10 – 20 Days before Dept: 50% of Total Invoice
- 07 – 10 Days before Dept: 75% of Total Invoice
- Within 07 Days of Dept: 100% of Total Invoice