Arrival in Sofia. Transfer to the hotel and accommodation. Guided sightseeing tour of the city centre, including visit to Alexander Nevski Cathedral – one of the largest Eastern Orthodox cathedrals in Europe, as well as one of Sofia’s symbols and a primary tourist attraction; St. George Rotunda, St. Sophia Church, built by emperor Justinian in the 6th century, National Theatre, former Royal Palace, Free time in the city centre and main shopping area around Vitosha Boulevard. Evening panoramic tour “Sofia by night” and dinner at a traditional restaurant with folklore music and dances. Overnight in Sofia.
Breakfast. Free time in Sofia for shopping and visiting of museums or, optional one day tour to Rila Monastery. Rila Monastery is the most exquisite example of monastery art and architecture in Bulgaria. Visit of Nativity of the Virgin Church with its miraculous icon of the Virgin and splendid gilded iconostasis, the Monastery kitchen, the museum, keeping the long and heroic history of the monastery and the wonderful wood-carved cross made for a period of twelve years by a monk called Rafael, Hrelyu’s Tower. Tour duration – approx. 8 hours. Overnight in Sofia.
Breakfast. A free day in Sofia for shopping and visiting museums. Overnight in Sofia.
Breakfast. Tour of Vitosha Mountain (approx. 3 hours duration). Overnight in Sofia.
Breakfast. A free day in Sofia or, optional one-day tour to Plovdiv. Sightseeing tour the Old Town, including a visit to the Roman Ancient Theatre, which was built in the 2nd century AD under the rule of the Roman Emperor Trajan and is nowadays considered to be the largest surviving Roman construction in Bulgaria, visit to the Ethnographic Museum, Roman Stadium, St. Constantine and Helena Church, etc. Tour duration – approx. 8 hours. Overnight in Sofia.
Breakfast. Free time. Transfer to the airport and departure
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- 5 nights’ accommodation on BB basis at 3* or 4* hotels in Sofia
- Tour of Vitosha Mountain
- Evening panoramic tour ‘Sofia by night’ and dinner at a traditional restaurant with folklore music and dances
- Sightseeing tour of Sofia with professional English guide
- Return Economy Class Airfare from Ex Ahmedabad / Ex Mumbai
- Visa costs for Bulgaria
- GST 5% as per Indian Government
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Any increase in the airfare / taxes / routing charged by the airlines for tickets
- Cost of extension of validity or deviation of your air ticket.
- Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the touring group’s menu.
- City Tax are payable directly by the guests at the time of check in.
- Baggage handling fee charged by the operating airline for the excess check-in baggage
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Includes’ box.
- ROE will be considered on day of final payment with prevailing exchange rates.
- Flights / Hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above package valid for min. 02 Pax travelling together.
- High Season Surcharges applicable as per actual.
- No reservations are held at the time of initial quotation.
- Flight / Hotel / Train Tickets are subject to availability at the time of final confirmation.
- Rates and Confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- T-3 reserves the right to amend or change the services without prior notice
General Payment Terms:
- 50% of total Invoice amount/ INR portion (whichever is higher) at the time of Booking (Non – Refundable)
- Balance payment 20 Days before dept.
General Cancellation Terms:
- 10 – 20 Days before Dept: 50% of Total Invoice
- 07 – 10 Days before Dept: 75% of Total Invoice
- Within 07 Days of Dept: 100% of Total Invoice