Arrive in Brisbane. Meet and greet by our local representative and transfer to Hotel.
Transfer to Theme Capital of Australia Gold Coast. Gold Coast –The Iconic Australian Holiday destination. With location that affords the city warm weather and boundless natural beauty, the Gold coast delivers variety of activates and experience in a style that is very much its own. Afternoon take Chance to visit the irresistible Shopping at Harbour Town. Where Quality Brand Sells direct for upto 60% less every day. Evening at leisure or optional try your luck at Conard Casino or enjoy International Stage show.
Overnight at Hotel in Gold Coast.
Breakfast at Hotel, Reach to designated meeting point to avail the Excursion
Morning pickup for Dream World. Enjoy a fun-filled day at Australia’s favourite family theme park, Dream World, which offers a variety of rides, shows and attractions. The highlights include wild (and curiously mild) Tiger Island where white and golden Bengal and Sumatran Tigers and their handlers co-exist peacefully without the constraints of cages creating an exciting and unique experience for guests. Enjoy the Riverboat Cruise, Gold Rush Country, Koala and Kangaroo Sanctuary, with thrilling water slides and the Tower of Terror – the worlds tallest and fastest thrill ride. Experience a new high with a ride on the Wipe Out and the The Giant Drop – the tallest free fall ride in the world.
Back to Hotel for Overnight Stay.
After morning breakfast, reach at the meeting point for departure.
Morning depart for Sea World. Make contact with marine life wonders and experience a whole world of amazing rides, shows and attractions. Shark Bay is the world’s largest man-made lagoon system for sharks and houses some of the most awe-inspiring of the species. Evening at leisure to explore Surfers Paradise Its streets are filled with hundreds of restaurants, bars, nightclubs, duty free stores, day spas, art, fashion houses and entertainment for all ages.
Return back and overnight at hotel.
After Breakfast in Morning depart for your flight to Cairns.
Arrive and transfer to Hotel. Experience Tropical North Queensland is to experience nature at it’s finest! Enjoy lushness of rainforest, and beauty of Coral Coast. Day at leisure or explore the Night Market on your own.
Evening free for Leisure & Overnight at Hotel.
Very early morning take Optional opportunity to get Down to Earth, from the Sky Hot Air Ballooning with Champagne breakfast. Later depart tour Kuranda Rainforest. The world’s only rainforest. Travel upto Kuranda Village by ScenaicRail and explore the village including the famous Kuranda markets. Returns to Cairns via Sky Rail enjoy a bird’s eye view of pristine World Heritage Rainforest with stops at Barron Falls and Red Peak stations. Later enjoy, Tjapukai Experience Show. Return transfer to Hotel.
Evening Free at leisure and Stay overnight at hotel.
After breakfast transfers for full day Big Cat Green Cruise to beautiful Coral Island.
One of the natural wonders of the world. Join the Big Cat catamarans for a full day cruise on the Barrier Reef to Green You have five and a half hours on Green Island to take part in the many activities or simply relax on the beach. Lunch Semi Submarine and Glass Bottom Boat included. Evening at leisure.
Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Depart for your flight to Sydney after Breakfast.
Arrive Sydney and transfer to hotel .Australias Olympic City. Set on the beautiful blue Sydney Harbour, this fast paced city of cosmopolitan character is one of the worlds most beautiful places. Colonial history, stunning architecture, superb waterways and friendly people epitomize the vibrancy of this spectacular city.
Evening free time to stroll at various Cafes /Shops at Darling Harbour.
Overnight Stay at Hotel.
After breakfast in Hotel.
Morning depart for Half day –Sydney City Orientation tour. Explore the beautiful beaches and famous harbor sites of Sydney. Discover the tempo of the city as you explore Sydney, capture the beauty and lifestyle of the harbor city from specially selected vantage points. Continue Guided Tour to Opera House. Tour ends at Opera house. Return to hotel on your own. Afternoon at leisure. Evening enjoy spectacular view of Sydney Harbour with Indian dinner at Show boat Cruise. (Transfer to Showboat not included).
Overnight Stay in Hotel.
After Morning Breakfast. Explore Sydney with Sydney Attraction Pass including entry to Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Tower +OZ Trek, Sydney wildlife with one day unlimited ride of Monorail.Optional activities to choose from…Full Port Stephens/Full day Blue Mountain or activities like Bridge Climbing, Jet Boating, Helicopter ride.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Early morning depart with wonderful memories of your tour depart for flight back home.
- Airport transfers
- Transfer on Seat In Coach Basis.
- 3 Nights in Gold Coast at Islander Resort Hotel or similar
- 3 Nights in Cairns at Coral Tree Inn / Ibis styles cairns / Bay Village Tropical Retreat or similar
- 3 Nights in Sydney at Travelodge Hotel or similar
- Full Day Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruise with lunch & Semi-sub
- Full day One way Skyrail Experience One way Kuranda Scenic Railway & entry to Tjapukai Aboriginal
- Half Day City tour with Opera House Tour
- Sydney Tower Eye With 4D Cinema -Sep- May
- Madame Tussauds Sydney
- Showboat Dinner Cruise Indian Menu
- Sydney Sea Life Aquarium
- Daily Breakfast
- GST 5% on total package costs
- ROE will be considered on day of final payment with prevailing exchange rates.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Any increase in the airfare / taxes / routing charged by the airlines for tickets
- Cost of extension of validity or deviation of your air ticket.
- Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the touring group’s menu.
- City Tax are payable directly by the guests at the time of check in.
- Baggage handling fee charged by the operating airline for the excess check-in baggage
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Includes’ box.
- No reservations are held at the time of initial quotation.
- Flight / Hotel / Train Tickets are subject to availability at the time of final confirmation.
- Rates and Confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- T-3 reserves the right to amend or change the services without prior notice
General Payment Terms:
- 50% of total Invoice amount/ INR portion (whichever is higher) at the time of Booking (Non – Refundable)
- Balance payment 20 Days before dept.
General Cancellation Terms:
- 10 – 20 Days before Dept: 50% of Total Invoice
- 07 – 10 Days before Dept: 75% of Total Invoice
- Within 07 Days of Dept: 100% of Total Invoice