Arrival to Port Blair. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show.The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters.
The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence.
Overnight at the Hotel.
After breakfast visit Ross Island.Once the administrative headquarters of the British and capital of these Islands, the island is now under the Indian Navy. It stands now as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. There is a small museum named Smritika, it holds photographs and the other antiques of the Britishers relevant to these islands. The island is famous for friendly flocks of Deer and lush green walking trails.
Afternoon check out from Hotel and transfer to Barathang. Night stay at KV Farms Resort (a basic amenities resort 5 kms before from Barathang entry point.
Early morning departure to Barathang Island, crossing the grand Andaman Trunk Road , covered with dense forests on both the side. Crossing two islands passages via ferry boats, comes a very exciting part of the journey; the mangrove creek journey by boat leading to the Limestone Caves. Then a short trip the mud volcano in Barathang Island.
Move forward to Rangat, overnight stay.
Early Morning From Rangat Island Proceed to Mayabander Island.
Reach Mayabander take a Dinghie (Wooden Boat To Visit Avis Island, Afternoon return – Have lunch & Start for Diglipur Island. Mayabunder is a way station for several tourist attractions, such as mangrove lined tidal creeks, the beach at Avis Island (30 minutes by boat), and Karamatang Beach (13 km), a sea turtle nesting ground. Port Blair and Mayabunder are the only ports that can harbour passenger ships from mainland India. Administratively, Mayabunder is the headquarters of the North and Middle Andaman district, which is part of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands territory.
Over night at Diglipur.
Early Morning proceed to Visit Ross & Smith Island. Afternoon return from Ross & Smith Island & Rest and return back to Rangat. Over night at Rangat.
Ross and Smith Island (Smith and Ross) are about 25 minutes by boat from Diglipur in North Andaman Islands (Andaman & Nicobar). Though these are commonly referred to as twin islands, they are actually a single island separated by a sandy stretch which makes it appear like two separate islands.
Early Morning ferry to Long Island to explore the virgin beaches of Andaman.
Afternoon return from Long Island to Rangat or night stay at Long Island.
Overnight stay at Rangat.
Today after breakfast you will transfer to Jetty. Head to Havelock Island on board Cruise connecting the two islands! Havelock, about 54 kilometres northeast of Portblair, the Island is a hidden jewel. Few Indians know of this stunning beach destination in their own backyard while heading for Phuket (in Thailand) across the waters of Andaman Sea. Havelock is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilometres. Its clear waters are rated among the best in the world for snorkelling and scuba diving. Close to 1000 different species of marine life inhabit the waters of the Andaman Islands. Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive to the hotel. Check in at the hotel.
Overnight at the Hotel.
Today after breakfast, proceed for Radha Nagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island.
Located on the western side of the island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. The popularity of this beach has triggered cruises from across the Andaman Sea. travelers cruise over a few days from Thailand to experience the magic of this beach in particular. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometers, Radha Nagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities.
Overnight at the Hotel.
Afternoon trip to Bharatpura beach and natural bridge.
As we approach near the beaches the beaches appears in the form of a long arc. On the left side of the jetty is Bharatpur Beach and on the right Laxmanpur Beach. Centre of the island is Neil Kendra, a gently curving bay of white sand straddles the jetty, scattered with picturesque wooden fishing boats. Half a kilometre from the jetty, Bharatpur is one of the best beaches known for swimming and coral-watching with a vast sandy stretch. This beach is ideally recommended for youngsters because of activity options. One can hire glass bottom boats for coral viewing from private operator. The sea around the jetty area full of corals with schools of fishing swimming around. The color and form of vegetation along the beach soothe the senses.
A natural rock formation in Lakshmanpur beach is locally known as the Howrah Bridge. You need to visit the place during low tide as the retreating sea leaves behind many a secret from its treasure trove. Evening return back to Resort.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Departure from Andaman for onward journey with marvelous recollections of Andamans.
- Well-appointed accommodation as per opted categories
- Meal Plan – CP (Bed & Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All Monuments, Museums, Cultural Events and activities fees as per itinerary
- Return airport Transfers at Port Blair
- All Transportation for local sight-seeing tours and airport/ hotel/ by 1 AC Vehicle in Port Blair/ Havelock
- Cruise transfers Port Blair – Havelock – Port Blair by PVT Ferry. Makruzz / Green Ocean Subject to availability (base category)
- GST 5% on total package costs
- ROE will be considered on day of final payment with prevailing exchange rates.
- Any Flight Costs
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Any increase in the airfare / taxes / routing charged by the airlines for tickets
- Cost of extension of validity or deviation of your air ticket.
- Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the touring group’s menu.
- City Tax are payable directly by the guests at the time of check in.
- Baggage handling fee charged by the operating airline for the excess check-in baggage
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Includes’ box.
- No reservations are held at the time of initial quotation.
- Flight / Hotel / Train Tickets are subject to availability at the time of final confirmation.
- Rates and Confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- T-3 reserves the right to amend or change the services without prior notice
General Payment Terms:
- 50% of total Invoice amount/ INR portion (whichever is higher) at the time of Booking (Non – Refundable)
- Balance payment 20 Days before dept.
General Cancellation Terms:
- 10 – 20 Days before Dept: 50% of Total Invoice
- 07 – 10 Days before Dept: 75% of Total Invoice
- Within 07 Days of Dept: 100% of Total Invoice